Food and Agricultural products
Food on trial
Imprint Analytics offers you tests for verification of origin and identity of food and additional products as well as the determination of their authenticity.
- Country and region specific assignment
- Fruits, vegetables, spices, edible oils, fish, meat, water etc.
ADDITION OF FOREIGN SUBSTANCES
- Addition of sugar in fruit juice
- Addition of water in wine and fruit juice
- Addition of sugar in honey and syrup
- Detection of techn. CO2 in sparkling wine and mineral water
- and much more
Differentiation of natural and synthetic flavourings and colouring agents
- Application of the RSS on the batch comparison
- Analytical retraceability independent of documents
- Support in accusations of plagiarism
DIFFERENTIATION OF ORGANIC AND CONVENTIONAL PRODUCTS
The ratios of nitrogen isotopes 14N and 15N depend on the way of fertilization (organic fertilization contains significantly more 15N than artificial fertilizers). Under certain circumstances the isotope ratios of nitrogen therefore allow a differentiation between organic and conventional food. The cultivation of certain green manure plants and a mixed fertilization approach affect these values, therefore making a clear interpretation difficult. Nevertheless, the isotope ratios present a strong argument in the question of the organic quality of products. A plus for retailers using this chance first.
Expert report according to§ 73 LMSVG
Imprint Analytics issues an expert report according to § 73 LMSVG for you. The focus lies on the assessment of food with vegetable origin and here in the assessment of the origin and the authenticity of the product and the ingredients. Therefore it is possible, in addition to the usual marketability certificates and assessment of labelling to confirm also the evaluations of origin and authenticity by a § 73 LMSVG authorized expert.